Inner Self

I wish I could explain more the person I was, but I'd rather reveal myself if you ask.

10/25/04

I’ll Never Be What You Want Me To Be, But I Promise To Be Myself If You Let Me Be With You.

It’s always fall fall fall
fall fall and it all!
The strobe blinks
in the place of my eyes.

P A R A N O I A

--------Love is a bloodstain.
--------Passion is an infatuation.
--------Friendship is a constant learning.
Can’t we have them all?

P A U S E

A girl is simply a girl.

B E A U T Y

Why do you deny your own
being?
Call me hedonistic, bohemian…
I’m free to wander…

P R U R I E N C Y

Your innocent smile,
Your confusion,
You know I’m
Empty
but so beautiful,
You’ll want more, more,
I’m endlessly giving.

M O A N S

I’ll leave as quickly
as I came in, so
I’ll come back just
as soon.

N O T H I N G

Your tears in vain
water not my absence
but the person you
wish I were.

0 comments:

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008