.non.reciprocity.

(Original text in Portuguese and it is below the English version. Reedition on the English version)

and all I can think about is...
surprise for you.
bedroom with a low-height bed, maybe just the mattress, Japanese style.
I walk in purple pijamas, as if I were stepping on bibelots, I half-open the curtains a little bit.
lightly I pull the window out.
just one thread of sun breeze lights and sighs.
there you came with your face stuffed in the pillow (as usual).
I let the surprise next to you.
I look.
I leave aside, on the opposite side of the surprise, the contracts and labels, promises, oaths (where did we sign anyways?)
I leave aside the possible tag that sets us the fabrication date and use-by date (use-by date, really?).
I sighed oh, love, our love is just like life, we live knowing that tomorrow we may only, die? No, we never think of death.
I found that scene to be too beautiful, your hair over your eyes and lips, ah, then...
the epiphany came to me.
the power of choice.
the smell of the undulating coffee made you move and stretch.
you would take ages to wake up and decide to eat.
I laugh, smile, I find this whole delay way too funny.
and you would smile, even if you already knew about my surprise.
you would look more beautiful than ever, girl...
and there would be no picture,
no portrait that would take away the
right of remembering you like this...
surprise for you.
all I really wanted was to be surprised one day.

.
.
e tudo que eu consigo pensar é...

surpresa pra você.
quarto com a cama baixa, talvez só o colchão no chão, estilo japonês.
eu entro em pijamas roxos, pisando em bibelots, entreabro as cortinas um pouco.
empurro a janela levemente.
só um fio de brisa de sol ilumina e suspira.
vejo você com o rosto enfincado no travesseiro (como de costume).
deixo a surpresa do seu lado.
olho.
deixo de lado, oposto ao da surpresa, os contratos e rótulos, promessas, juramentos (onde assinamos mesmo?).
deixo de lado a possível etiqueta que nos estabelece data de fabricação e de validade (de validade será?).
suspirei ai, amor, o nosso amor é tal como a vida, vivemos sabendo que amanhã poderemos então apenas, morrer.
podíamos mesmo... então por que insistíamos em estar?
achei aquela cena linda demais... os teus cabelos sobre os olhos e lábios, ai, aí...
me veio a epifania.
de que o poder de dar ou tirar é todo nosso.
o cheiro do café ondulado te fez mover e espreguiçar-se.
você iria demorar séculos para acordar e decidir comer.
eu rio, sorrio, acho essa demora toda engraçadissima.
e você sorriria mesmo já sabendo da minha surpresa.
você estaria mais bela do que nunca...
e foto alguma, ou retrato algum me tiraria o direito de me lembrar de você assim... assim, desse jeitinho...
surpresa para você.
só queria mesmo era um dia ser surpreendida.
.
.

0 comments:

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008