Natural State of Freedom


I tripped on her,
I fell on you
In #M27

How louder touch,
Lips, eyes, breath
Are
Louder than
My thoughts
Of tripping on
Her and falling
On you

Fearing not
My natural
State of freedom:
(Flip this 90ͦ CCW)

The city, the buildings,
This sidewalk, you are,
We are, all one,
The lights, the rotten smoke,
The piss and trash,
That lovely grass,
You are, we
Are all
One

Arms open to
Freezing wind,
Chest upright
To the uknown

Did you say forever?
Ever lasts all seasons
Not only Fall.

Dear, who would die
To have the courage
To live like I do?
And who would
Kill for a change?
Who dares to
Live for
Heartbeats
Pulsing sun rays of
Alive alive alive...

In my voice
Baby
(that I don't speak)
In your voice
Baby
(that you tremble)
Can you tell?
There's love there
Can you tell?
Love
Live
Feel
Free

1 comments:

AcidBurn said...

so intense! can't stop reading it over and over again!
but A minor is sad =\
in the rhythm of the poem, it should be in AM7

=)

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008