differ(ent)

[original pic here]


Inebriated
but not like
wine floods
any type of

Rationality
in me
instead
I
Think
I
Think
so much
I feel so sober
it's absolutely
unjustifiable
these things
I feel and
honestly
don't care how
much of it
you feel too

just because
it is so

Real

Real
for me

my thoughts
I can't speak out
I don't
have to talk
we're commenting
on blinds that are
familiar to me
and my thoughts
travel so far and
in between the
cracks of light
that break,
in every corner of
your blinds.

Blinds. I shut
my eyes to see.

Whitney talks and
I pause to breathe,
to let go of your poem
for a while,
to let it walk by itself,
it almost says "Raffaella,
Raffaella...", but I can't.

Turn back and react
as a normal Raffaella would.

I gotta let it walk and
do whatever it wants,
fall, play, jump,
cry, smile, look at me,
be proud of me,
hold me.

Yeah. I will.
Let it go.
Wait for it.

0 comments:

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008